RE: More on distinguishing information resources from other resources

From: wangxiao <wangxiao@musc.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:04:43 -0400
To: <www-tag@w3.org>

> if I start making assertions about resource
> "http://www.bbc.co.uk <http://www.bbc.co.uk> ", am I making
> blind, potentially misleading or useless, assertions?

I am curious, how can you assert something that you don't know.  Also, I
think the motto of SW is "everyone can say anything about everything".  Your
assertions are always going to be your viewpoint on that URI and won't
reflect the viewpoint URI's owner anyway.  Once again, "it doesn't matter".

But I am just an observer, not a member, of the TAG.  So, take my opinion
with a grain of salt. :-)

Xiaoshu