W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > June 2005

Re: Agenda of 28 June 2005 TAG teleconference

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:24:28 -0500
To: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Message-Id: <1119896668.5150.96.camel@localhost>

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 19:30 +0200, Vincent Quint wrote:
>    http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/06/28-agenda.html


> Agenda of 28 June 2005 TAG teleconference
> 
>     Nearby: Teleconference details[4] - issues list[5] (handling new
>     issues[6]) - www-tag archive[7] - tag archive[8] - pending actions[9]

> [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/03/action-summary.html

This one is shown as pending:

"DanC to communicate with Jonathan Marsh regarding TAG opinion on safety
attribute change"

I think that's done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Jun/0033.html

>        4. schemeProtocols-49[14]
>           Feedback on Noah's draft finding[15]
>        5. namespaceDocument-8[16]
>           Norm has written a Note[17].
>        6. Reviewing a few action items from the f2f :
>              * Dan to write a report on the state of the art
>                authentication in the web. [recorded[18]]
>              * Dan to draft "Dont use passwords in the clear"
>                [recorded[19]]
>              * NM to produce a new draft finding on schemeProtocols-49
>                [recorded[20]]

I wonder why this is listed here rather than under item 4 above.

>              * TBL revise
>                http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/HTTP-URI.html[21]
>                [recorded[22]]

-- 
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E
Received on Monday, 27 June 2005 18:24:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:36 GMT