Names, namespaces and languages

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:24:31 +0100
To: www-tag <www-tag@w3.org>
[resending unsigned, sorry about previous confused version]

I've written up some preliminary thoughts about this, in rather more
detail, but still very much a work-in-progress, something I would have
blogged except I don't have a blog.  Please bear this in mind when
responding -- there's very little here, particularly in the more
speculative sections towards the end, which I'm firmly convinced of.
So feedback is very much in order.

ht

                     Half-time member of W3C Team
            Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk