Re: draft minutes TAG telcon 24 Jan 2005

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:17:23 -0500
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Overall these look fine to me, at least wrt/ the parts of the call I
managed to join.  I did catch one relatively minor typo:

<original>
SOAP will wind up putting the URI where HTTP wants it, but will also be in
the SAP header too ... is it a flaw to carry the info in an additional
place?
</original>
<suggested>
SOAP will wind up putting the URI where HTTP wants it, but will also be in
the SOAP header too ... is it a flaw to carry the info in an additional place?
</suggested>

Thanks.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation