Re: Significant W3C Confusion over Namespace Meaning and Policy

On Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 9:33:50 AM, David wrote:

> [...]

The focus should probably be on getting application developers to use
catalogs, so that users don't have to know about them and see no
difference when online or offline.

PD>   I would hate XML and its applications to become a tool
PD> for connected users only.

Agreed. Really annoying to be editing a doc on a plane, and it times out
for a couple of minutes and then says the xhtml dtd is not available :)

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead