Need permissions change on IRC Log (was: Draft Minutes of TAG Telcon, 7 Feb 2005 (with XML Schema WG))

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:05:22 -0500
To: w3c-xml-schema-wg@w3.org, www-tag@w3.org

The minutes I sent for review [1] contain a list of actions recorded by
Zakim:

[NEW] ACTION: Ed Rice to clean up 7 Feb minutes and either email or commit
somewhere in CVS [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/02/14-tagmem-irc#T20-09-57]
[NEW] ACTION: Vincent to arrange bridge for 1pET tuesdays starting 22Feb
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/14-tagmem-irc#T20-13-43]
[NEW] ACTION: Vincent to confirm Thurs meeting at 11AM with Core WG
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/14-tagmem-irc#T20-23-42]
[NEW] ACTION: Vincent to figure out whether and when we want to meet with
Compound Documents group [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/02/14-tagmem-irc#T20-30-50]

Unfortunately, the permissions on http://www.w3.org/2005/02/14-tagmem-irc
seem to be set so that I cannot get them, and I presume the public cannot
either.  Either we should change permissions (recommended) or I will edit
the meeting minutes to take out the "recorded in" links.  Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Feb/0112.html

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation