RE: Significant W3C Confusion over Namespace Meaning and Policy

I think that the general issue of namespace evolution is currently
covered in the extensibility and versioning finding.  There is a section
on component version identification choices which lists 4 broad based
choices for ns management.  Further, the web arch v1 says that specs
should specify their namespace management policies.

If you accept that the general ev part of your request is covered by
finding + web arch v1, then it seems to me you are asking the TAG to
examine which of the board based choices should be adopted for W3C
namespaces, including XML, XSLT, etc.

If you don't accept that the general ev part of your request is covered
by finding/web arch, then can you elaborate on what is missing?  Seems
to me any general aspects of this issue should be in the finding/web
arch.

Cheers,
Dave

Of