Associating Resources with Namespaces (2005-12-13)

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:04:22 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Hello world,

It became clear during our discussions at the recent f2f meeting that
my examples in http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments/ were wrong
in some significant ways. I've tried to correct those errors, I've
added the list of RDDL natures and purposes, and I've added an attempt
at an OWL Ontology to define the model more precisely.

Comments, etc., most welcome.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm