W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > August 2005

Agenda of 30 August 2005 TAG teleconference

From: Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:23:59 +0200
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Message-Id: <20050829182359.51693431.Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>

All,

A draft agenda for tomorrow's TAG teleconference is available:

   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/08/30-agenda.html

(text version below)

Suggestions for additional items welcome.

Vincent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W3C[1] | TAG[2] | Previous: 23 August 2005 | Next: 6 September 2005

Agenda of 30 August 2005 TAG teleconference

    Nearby: Teleconference details[3] - issues list[4] (handling new
    issues[5]) - www-tag archive[6] - tag archive[7] - pending actions[8]

       1. Administrative
          Roll call -- Regrets: Dave, Noah at risk
          Chair: Vincent, Scribe: Roy
          Next teleconference: propose 30 August, assign scribe (Dan?),
          regrets?
          Accept this agenda?
          Accept minutes[9] of last teleconference, minutes of 12 July.
       2. Preparing agenda for Edinburgh f2f (20-22 Sep)
          Meeting page[10]
       3. Guidelines and Registration Procedures for new URI Schemes[11]
          see thread[12], review period , latest message[13] from Noah
          Discussion[14] last week.
          Draft[15] of Last Call comments
          Deadline[16] for comments: 31 August 2005
       4. namespaceDocument-8
          Norm has written a note[17]. Dan sent some comments[18]
       5. Reviewing a few pending actions[19]
             *  Tim to provide a draft of new namespace policy doc
                (http://www.w3.org/1999/10/nsuri)[20] and start discussion on
                www-tag [recorded in
                http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action04[21]]
             *  David Orchard to contextualize his scenarios, such as more
                on what is happening with SOAP and WSDL. [recorded in Minutes
                of the W3C XML Schema Working Group 4th (37th) F2F
                meeting[22]]
             *  HT: prepare abstractComponentRefs materials for ftf
                discussion (with help from DanC) [recorded in
                http://www.w3.org/2005/05/03-tagmem-irc[23]]
       6. Other issues?

    --------------------------------------------------------------

    Vincent Quint for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 29-08-2005 - 18:18$ by $Author: vquint $

--------------------------------------------------------------
[1] http://www.w3.org/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
[4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html
[5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.html
[6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
[7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
[8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/03/action-summary.html
[9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/08/Aug232005.html
[10] http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2005/09/edinburgh-meetings-info.html
[11]
http://ietfreport.isoc.org/idref/draft-hansen-2717bis-2718bis-uri-guidelines/
[12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005Jul/0009.html
[13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005Aug/0020.html
[14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/08/Aug232005.html#item09
[15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005Aug/0024.html
[16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2005Jul/0014.html#options1
[17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/06/23-rddl/
[18] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Aug/0008.html
[19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/03/action-summary.html
[20] http://www.w3.org/1999/10/nsuri
[21] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action04
[22]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-schema-wg/2005Mar/att-0006/xml-schema-f2f-minutes-2005-03-03.html#p219
[23]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005May/att-0033/03-tagmem-irc.html#action01

----------
Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
INRIA                               ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 62             Montbonnot
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France
Received on Monday, 29 August 2005 16:23:46 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:36 GMT