Links to emails on URIs changing

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:11:00 -0400
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Dave,

On today's TAG call, you mentioned having reviewed some old emails from
Roy and perhaps others on the issue of changing URIs, or being tempted to
change URIs, in various circumstances.  This was in the XRI-related
discussion.  In any case, it occurred to me that I should be considering
such analyses in working up schemeProtocols-49.  If you could send along
some links to those emails I would very much appreciate it.  Thank you.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street