Completion of action item re: XBC

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:43:48 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
I've been carrying an open action item to review the XBC Use Cases and
Characterization documents. I think I've competed them in spirit in
the course of discussions at the telcon, but for the record, I have
completed them in practice now as well:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-binary/2005Apr/0002.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-binary/2005Apr/0005.html

                                        Be seeing you,