RE: educational materials page started

From: Rice, Ed (HP.com) <ed.rice@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:42:51 -0700
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>, <www-tag@w3.org>

Dan,

I think this is a great start.  I would be nice to get documents
categorized (maybe by intro/primary/secondary/graduate) but that can
wait until we get some responses.

Also, you may want to add something for a 'criteria' for which documents
will be reviewed and added to the site.  Its not really clear if just
sending in a link will get them on the site or if the TAG is going to
review it first for accuracy.

-Ed