RE: "information resource"

Rather than simply saying "OK, that's good", in the interest of
keeping things crystal clear and avoiding any undue confusion,
can we be a bit pedantic here and can you resend the proposal
with the corrected wording, and then I can say "OK" to the
clean, corrected version?

That should also provide for a better reference link as well.

Patrick