RE: "information resource"

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:23:18 +0300
To: <skw@hp.com>
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>

Rather than simply saying "OK, that's good", in the interest of
keeping things crystal clear and avoiding any undue confusion,
can we be a bit pedantic here and can you resend the proposal
with the corrected wording, and then I can say "OK" to the
clean, corrected version?

That should also provide for a better reference link as well.

Patrick