Re: Agenda for 20th September TAG Telcon

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:56:11 +0200
To: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Hi Stuart,

just some small notes:

Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) wrote:
>    [33]binaryXML-30
>           ACTION: Norm to add xbc use cases to binaryXML-30

This has been done I believe.

>           ACTION Chris: Review the connection between the use cases and
>           the taxomony on Chris's note

You probably don't want to do this just yet. The Use Cases document is
currently a first publication and still somewhat in flux. The idea was
to get it out so that people outside the WG could get a feel for the
content and general format of the doc, but we expect not only to add a
fair amount of content but to do possibly heavy-handed editing passes to
turn what is now a document written by many hands into something that
has (hopefully :) consistent wording. Comparing a taxonomy to the
wording in the current WD will yield random results that'll be outdated
with our next publications (we expect another one adding content, and a
final one with style edits).

Also, it's likely that if what you're interested in is taxonomy the
Properties document will be of greater interest to you. We would of
course be happy to make our current internal version available to the
TAG (they are linked from the group's member-only page), but we expect
to publish it RSN anyway so that is probably not necessary.

--
Robin Berjon