Re: Information resources?

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:51:34 -0400
To: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <len.bullard@intergraph.com>
cc: www-tag@w3.org

> So after much discussion, we are back to the beginning, that is,
> dereferencing a URI returns a document (aka, bits on the wire)
> or doesn't?

Of course.

> Something of an anti-climax.

There's not supposed to be anything weird or surprising in WebArch.
It was supposed to be just writing down stuff that was obvious to
folks who knew how the Web was supposed to work.

Turned out to be less obvious than expected on a few points.  Getting
it back to obvious is Good Thing.

      -- sandro