RE: "information resource"

From: Bullard, Claude L (Len) <len.bullard@intergraph.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:08:31 -0500
To: 'Michael Mealling' <michael@neonym.net>, Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Or a majority that has silently decided to ignore
documents that don't make sense to them and just
deal with the code at hand.  In politics you
discover the majority just wave their hands in
assent over things that they either don't understand
or know makes little or no difference to their
local objectives.

Let the document go.  The majority of its impact
will be in academic environments.

len

From: www-tag-request@w3.org [mailto:www-tag-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
Michael Mealling

> I would hope that you would not presume that just because you've
> not heard it before, that it has no merit...

No. Just that its held by a minority...

-MM