URIs for literals (was RE: referendum on httpRange-14 (was RE: "information resource")

Well, if you want/need the literal to be lexically embedded within
the URI, then a data: URI would work for plain literals; but I don't
think it would do for literals with lang tags or typed literals.

And for that matter, if all you need is a URI to denote a literal,
you could much more easily just say something such as

  uuid:1fbbffba-a316-41e7-b9ac-b98b95b43667
      owl:sameAs
         "somelexicalform"^^some:datatype .

If you want a fully bidirectional mapping between URI and
RDF literal such that one can infer either from the other,
then probably a custom URI scheme would be needed.

Patrick