Re: XML Chunk Equality

Chris Lilley wrote:

> Good question. Is it scoped? Can a given element have more than one
> value of this property?

It is not scoped. Each element information item gets a separate value of
the language property (though the value for each element information
item is based on a scoped interpretation of xml:lang, like the one used
in the chunk equality document).

I don't think an element information item can have more than one value
of this property at the same time. However I suppose it's possible to
have conflicting values for this property and the xml:lang attribute
information item. (For this reason, I argued against adding this infoset
property to the XInclude working group, unsuccessfully).