Re: referendum on httpRange-14

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:02:22 -0400
To: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
cc: www-tag@w3.org

> | Seriously, I'm writing this while procrastinating about answering this
> | for myself in Ontaria.  I need a tab on which to display information
> | about any resource for which dereference worked, and I'm not sure what
> | users are going to want to see on that tab.  I'm also not sure what to
> | call it (ie what the class name is), but I'm leaning towards "Document".
>
> How about 'Response Headers' :-)

Yeah, but that's not the class name.  I need to name some class which
is a subclass of Resource for which dereference makes sense.  I could
call it Dereferenceable, but I want this to be comfortable to Joe
Random User.  Google mostly avoids any term, but sometimes calls them
Documents; Yahoo calls them Sites.

      -- sandro