RE: minutes Basel ftf 5-7 Oct 2004 for review

Hello Dan,

Thanks...

Lilley,
>   Tim Berners-Lee, Roy Fielding, Paul Cotton
>   $Revision: 1.33 $ of $Date: 2004/10/11 15:55:42 $
>
> In particular, Stuart, TimBL, Norm, I need some help with the
> administrative section:
>
> | Stuart offered regrets for 15th and 22nd Nov; NDW offered to chair
15
> | and 22 Nov @@huh? I thought NDW was globe-trotting for most of Nov.

As as a record of the meeting that matches my recollections... that Norm
offered to chair for 15th and 22nd Nov.

As for NDW globe-trotting, I don't recall a mention. Norm could you let
us know if it is a problem?

> | @@was TimBL also unable to comfirm in-person attendance?

I believe that that is also a correct record of what was said at the
meeting.

If TimBL is able to be clearer about his availablity I'm sure that would
be helpful... but I don't recall him being able to be that clear in the
meeting.

> | @@the agenda said: Minutes from 19 July? @@

That was a mistake in the agenda... we had approved them previously. We
accepted the meeting record for 27th Sept [1] although hyperlink in the
agenda I posted was wrong. Roy asked whether a correction he had sent
had been handled. This lead to a small discussion of whether or not
threaded responses to email minutes were adequate for updating the
meeting record (given that we cannot the edit the minutes attached to
the message posting them). We agreed that threaded responses were
adequate.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2004Sep/0170.html

Does that clear those up?