Re: Draft minutes TAG f2f 6 Oct 2004

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:14:30 +0200
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>, <chris@w3.org>
To: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>

On Oct 7, 2004, at 10:10 AM, <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com> wrote:
[... skipping over the bits that are not about correctly recording the
meeting; I'll reply to those separately under a different subject. ...]
> 2. In the discussion regarding Claud Shannon's work, TimBL
> states that he uses the term "information resource" in the
> same way as Claud Shannon,

where? ah...

] Tim: I am using info resource the same way as claude shannon

I think that was mis-transcribed.

I heard TimBL say he uses the term "information" in the same
way Shannon used it.

--
Dan