Re: 3023 update (was Re: Agenda TAG Telcon: 8th Nov 2004)

Tim Bray wrote:

> I oppose this, at least partly on the grounds of absence of use-cases.
> Can someone provide some scenarios where this would be helpful?  -Tim

If it were possible to use XPointers as fragment IDs, I would be able to
give unique URI references to the articles in the Cafe au Lait and Cafe
con Leche RSS feeds. Currently some people are complaining because I
reuse one URI for several items.