Fwd: New Top Level Domains Considered Harmful

This message doesn't seem to have turned up in the ICANN archives [1,2]
so I forward it this public archives.  It is slightly edited version of
the earlier message I sent to this list - a bit more about CSS, and a
mention of support by the W3C TAG.

Tim BL

[1] http://forum.icann.org/lists/stld-rfp-general/
[2] http://forum.icann.org/lists/stld-rfp-mobi/