Re: 10 May 2004 Editor's Draft of Architecture Document - reviewer responses requested

Ian,

I appreciate this review cycle. As for my two issues, I believe kopecky6
is addressed well in the draft but kopecky1 is only addressed partially.
I suggest the following changes to the stories in AWWW document:

Story in 2.6, add something along the lines of the following text:

Nadia finds that .../oaxaca#tom refers to that part of the
representation that contains the information about tomorrow's weather in
Oaxaca. Nadia considers this a useful shortcut link for a bookmark.

Story in 3.6.3, same:

Nadia sends to Dirk the URI of the current article she is reading and
Dirk, after clicking on it, is asked to enter his subscriber username
and password so the weather.example.com authority can ascertain that
only subscribers can read this article, but still give them the benefits
of URIs.

Story in 4.5.3:

The authority responsible for "weather.example.com" realizes that it can
provide more interesting representations by creating instances that
consist of XHTML-formatted text and images, including some images in SVG
and expressions in MathML, i.e. representations containing elements
defined in different XML-based formats, such as XHTML, SVG, and MathML.

Just trying to make it more readable and obvious as to its intent, 8-)

Jacek