Re: RDDL2 Background

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:35:21 +0100
To: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

On Tuesday, March 2, 2004, 12:32:30 PM, Eric wrote:

EvdV> On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 09:01, Eric van der Vlist wrote:
>> On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 00:05, Eric van der Vlist wrote:
>>
>> > I am working on a big set of specs in French but they are not public
>> > yet.
>>
>> Actually, a small subset is publicly available:
>>
>> http://insee.dyomedea.com/public/DonneesDeBase/
>>
>> It's very preliminary, the RDDL markup hasn't been double checked, but
>> that should give the idea.

EvdV> If you bear the text which is in French and want to have a closer look,
EvdV> a first official version has just been published at its namespace URI:

EvdV> http://xml.insee.fr/schema/

Interesting.

Firefox 0.8 tells me that it is using quirks mode for this resource,
which is served as text/html.

Interesting to see what happened if it was treated as XML rather than
to-be-fixed-up tagsoup by the browser - eg by serving as
application/xhtml+xml

What is xmlns:cr="http://dyomedea.com/ns/conciseRddl" used for?

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group