ACTION NW DerivedResources-43: How are secondary resources derived?

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:35:36 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
From http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/actions_owner.html#NW

  DerivedResources-43: How are secondary resources derived?

  Write to David Orchard saying that XInclude no longer uses frag ids
  and the TAG is unable to construct from its meeting record what the
  issue was. We will discuss this further if we get help, but
  otherwise expect to close without action.

    * accepted on 12 May 2003

I have sent mail, completing this action. I'll report what I hear back.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm