W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > June 2004

[Agenda] 7 Jun 2004 TAG teleconf (LC issues)

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 12:40:22 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Message-Id: <1086284422.13607.95.camel@seabright>
Hello,

The agenda of the 7 June 2004 TAG teleconf is available
as HTML [1] and as text below. The TAG will focus on
the status of action items related to Last Call, and
addressing Last Call issues not yet discussed.

 _ Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/06/07-tag.html

---------------------------------------------------------
                   Agenda of 7 June 2004 TAG teleconference

1. Administrative

    1. Roll call.
    2. Accept the [7]minutes of the 12-14 May F2F?
    3. Accept the [8]minutes of the 24 May teleconference?
    4. Accepted this [9]agenda?
    5. Next meeting 14 June?
    6. Action TBL 2004/05/12: Talk to TB and DO about editor role.

      [7] http://www.w3.org/2004/05/14-tag-summary.html
      [8] http://www.w3.org/2004/05/24-tag-summary.html
      [9] http://www.w3.org/2004/06/07-tag.html

  1.1 Future F2F Meetings

    1. Proposals for F2F meeting venue in 5-7 October in Europe
          + Bristol. SW confirmed HP can host.
          + Basel. Awaiting more input from RF.
    2. AC meeting [10]rescheduled for 2-3 December. Does this affect
       whether to hold TAG ftf meeting in November?

     [10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2004AprJun/0050.html

  1.3 TAG Charter

   Action IJ 2004/12/14: Organize meeting between some of AB and some of
   TAG and Danny Weitzner to discuss patent policy and W3C charter.

   IJ: Advisory Board plans to discuss this at upcoming teleconference.

2. Technical

   See also [11]open actions by owner and [12]open issues.

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/actions_owner.html
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html?view=normal&closed=1

   Completed action items:
    1. Action IJ 2004/05/24/: Announce the closure of issue
       URIEquivalence-15. See [13]proposal to drop this action.

     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2004May/0070.html

  2.1 Possible New Issues

    1. [14]XML 1.1 Question from XMLP-WG

     [14] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2004May/0039.html

  2.2 httpRange-14 status

   Action TBL/RF 2004/05/13: Write up a summary position to close
   httpRange-14, text for document.

   Update of discussion on URI mailing list started by [15]email from DC?
   What is next action (e.g., summary of that discussion to the TAG)?

     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2004May/0026.html

  2.3 Web Architecture Document Last Call

   The TAG expects to:
    1. Review [16]list of actions by TAG participant
    2. Continue to examine [17]Last Call issues list

     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2003/lc1209/actions_owner.html
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2003/lc1209/issues.html

   Resources:
    1. [18]Last Call issues list ([19]sorted by section)
    2. [20]Annotated version of WebArch
    3. Archive of [21]public-webarch-comments
    4. [22]List of actions by TAG participant
    5. Additional actions
         1. Action IJ 2004/02/09: Incorporate editorial suggestions (see
            minutes of that meeting for details). Proposed that this is
            completed by virtue of 10 May 2004 draft.

     [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2003/lc1209/issues.html
     [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2003/lc1209/concerning.html
     [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2003/lc1209/webarchWithIssues.html
     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webarch-comments/
     [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2003/lc1209/actions_owner.html

   Actions 2004/03/15 (due 25 March?) to review sections:
     * Norm: I volunteer for section 3 ([23]Proposed)
     * TBL: I volunteer 2 hours starting at start of section 2
     * Roy: I volunteer to look at section 2
     * Stuart: I volunteer starting at section 2.3
     * Mario: I will look at section 4

     [23] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2004Apr/0011.html

   Actions 2004/05/14:
     * Lots of editorial changes expected by IJ in next Editor's Draft.
     * Action NW: Propose text on tradeoffs for section 4.2.2.

     _________________________________________________________________

   The TAG does not expect to discuss issues below this line.

3. Status report on these findings

   See also [24]TAG findings
     * [25]abstractComponentRefs-37:
          + 30 Oct 2003 draft finding "[26]Abstract Component References"
     * [27]contentPresentation-26:
          + 30 June 2003 draft finding "[28]Separation of semantic and
            presentational markup, to the extent possible, is
            architecturally sound"
     * [29]metadataInURI-31
     * [30]siteData-36
          + "[31]There is no such thing as a Web site"

     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings
     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#abstractComponentRefs-37
     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/abstractComponentRefs-20031030
     [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/open-summary.html#contentPresentation-26
     [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/contentPresentation-26-20030630.html
     [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/open-summary.html#metadataInURI-31
     [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues.html#siteData-36
     [31] http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2004/01/08/WebSite36

4. Other action items

     * Action DC 2003/11/15: Follow up on KeepPOSTRecords with Janet Daly
       on how to raise awareness of this point (which is in CUAP).
     * Action CL 2003/10/27: Draft XML mime type thingy with Murata-san

     _________________________________________________________________


    Ian Jacobs for Stuart Williams and TimBL
    Last modified: $Date: 2004/06/03 17:38:26 $

-- 
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

Received on Thursday, 3 June 2004 13:40:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:47:26 GMT