From: www-tag-request@w3.org [mailto:www-tag-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bill de hÓra
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 5:46 AM
To: WWW-Tag
Subject: FYI: versioning and extensibility with OWL

Hi,

I understand that versioning and extensibility of formats is a
subject that comes to the TAG's attention from time to time. I would
like to draw its attention to this post by Ian Davis to the
atom-syntax mailing list:

   <http://www.imc.org/atom-syntax/mail-archive/msg06979.html>

which might be of interest as an approach to these matters on the
Web. It describes the use of OWL constructs to handle a gedanken
experiment - a series of events that an Atom versioning and
extensibility policy/mechanism should be able to deal with.

cheers
Bill