Re: RDDL2 Background

From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:01:51 +0100
To: www-tag@w3.org

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 00:05, Eric van der Vlist wrote:

> I am working on a big set of specs in French but they are not public
> yet.

Actually, a small subset is publicly available:

It's very preliminary, the RDDL markup hasn't been double checked, but
that should give the idea.

Even though in this case I am manipulating W3C XML Schema fragments,
this is done using an a customisation of Norm's literate programming as
explained in my RELAX NG book:

This approach means that most of the RDDL tax is paid by the XSLT
transformation rather than by the author of the spec.

Curious about Relax NG? Read my upcoming book online.
Upcoming XML schema languages tutorial:
 - Santa Clara  -half day- (15/03/2004)        http://masl.to/?J24916E96
(ISO) RELAX NG   ISBN:0-596-00421-4 http://oreilly.com/catalog/relax