Re: RDDL2 Background

From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:01:51 +0100
To: www-tag@w3.org

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 00:05, Eric van der Vlist wrote:

> I am working on a big set of specs in French but they are not public
> yet.

Actually, a small subset is publicly available:

http://insee.dyomedea.com/public/DonneesDeBase/

It's very preliminary, the RDDL markup hasn't been double checked, but
that should give the idea.

Even though in this case I am manipulating W3C XML Schema fragments,
this is done using an a customisation of Norm's literate programming as
explained in my RELAX NG book:

http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/ch16s02.html#id2872707

This approach means that most of the RDDL tax is paid by the XSLT
transformation rather than by the author of the spec.

Eric
--
Curious about Relax NG? Read my upcoming book online.
                                   http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/