RE: comment on draft finding on abstract component references

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 07:46, Williams, Stuart wrote:
> Hello Michael,

> On that topic (improved working), a significant proportion of the TAG expect
> to be present throughout the week at the W3C Technical Plenary. We will be
> holding our own F2F during that week, but our intent is also to liase with
> other working groups as well. We have a number of topics that would benefit
> from F2F discussion with the XML Schema WG including (but not limited to
> :-)):
>
> a) Abstract Component References and Schema Component Designators [*]
> b) Extensiblity and versioning of XML Languages (ref: *draft* findings [3])
> c) Comments on the TAGs LC Webarch Document [4] that XML Schema may wish to
> discuss with the TAG.
>
> If possible, I'd like us to agree in principle to such a F2F meeting during
> the Tech Plenary week. We can then work (offline) on the logistics of
> whether we meet within the alotted F2F times of one or other Group - or at
> some other mutually convenient time. Please let me know this will be
> possible for the point of view of the XML-Schema WG.

Absolutely yes; we'll talk through this at our ftf meeting
later this week, but in principle, I think it would be very
useful for us to discuss things with you during the Tech
Plenary week in March.

Michael Sperberg-McQueen

p.s. sorry for the delay in this reply; I've been traveling
and beset with networking problems I didn't have time to
analyse and resolve.