RE: Updated finding: QNames in Content

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:38:54 -0000
To: "'Norman Walsh'" <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Hi Norm,

All are beancounter comments!

Stuart
--

BeanCounter comments
--------------------

Finding's versioning:

I'm getting confused quite what we are doing about versioning findings and
point to the most recent approved version of a finding when generating
editors drafts of a future (replacement) version of the finding. Taking
whenToUseGet [1] as an example, the record of previous versions calls out
those that got accepted (well only one in that case). But looking across
other findings that we have revised I don't see a consistent approach.
[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/whenToUseGet-20030919

Status section:

Doesn't indicate that this version is a work in progress and doesn't command
TAG concensus.

Doesn't say what has motivated the update or what has changed. You did cover
this in the covering note below.