presenting GRDDL, an update on RDFinXHTML-35 and input on namespaceDocument-8

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:36:26 -0600
To: www-tag@w3.org

Stuart, TimBL, and TAG folks,

As I mentioned on Monday
  http://www.w3.org/2004/02/02-tag-summary.html
I'd like some time on the multi-site meeting
agenda to present some recent work on issues 35 and 8.

Ah, good, I see "Follow-up on namespaceDocument-8 (40min)"
in the agenda
  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/02/09-tag

This GRDDL stuff is starting to come together; I've
written up the design history and rationale...
  http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/specbg.html
I'm starting to think that might make a nice TAG
finding on issue 35.

By way of preparation for the 9Feb meeting, I
have organized the material in slide form:
  http://www.w3.org/2003/g/talk/all.htm

It's 18 slides. If folks read specbg and/or the
slides ahead of time, I could breeze thru them
and we could get right to the discussion. But I'm
prepared to present the whole story. All the
way back to 1993!

see you at the W3C Tech Plenary in Cannes 1-5 Mar 2003?