Re: 'Architecture of the World Wide Web, Volume One' is a W3C Recommendation

Dan, sorry for jumping in.

Link is fixed, Noah. Thanks for catching this!

--

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

Janet Daly, Global Communications Officer
MIT/CSAIL, Building 32-G518
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA 02139

voice: 617.253.5884