University of Edinburgh Comments on WebArch Proposed Recommendation

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:03:03 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk

I notice that Henry Thompson has posted some substantive comments [1] on
the WebArch PR.  These deserve more detailed consideration than I can
offer here for the moment, but I wanted to point out to those who may not
be patient readers that toward the end of his lengthy note there is a
section titled "Executive Summary".  I believe that this final section
captures the net of his concerns in short form, including suggested text
changes.  Since the TAG tends to appreciate such specific offers of
revised wording, I wanted to point out that it is there, but you might
miss it if you tried skimming only the early parts of the note.  Henry,
thank you for this input.

Noah

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webarch-comments/2004OctDec/0171.html