Bray says ok to revised finding "Internet Media Type registration, consistency of use"

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:56:44 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: tbray@textuality.com
TAG,

From the minutes of the 26 April 2004 teleconf [1]:

  PROPOSED: to adopt the finding
      http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2004/0419-mime.html
  so RESOLVED, subject to consultation with Tim Bray to see if
               he wants his name to remain.

Today I chatted with Tim Bray about the edits. He agreed
to the changes and to continue to be listed as editor.
With his blessing, I therefore plan to publish an approved
finding with an updated status section.

Thank you,

 _ Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/04/26-tag-summary.html
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447