Re: Text for charmod last call comments

On Friday, April 2, 2004, 5:56:17 PM, Bjoern wrote:

BH> * Chris Lilley wrote:

>>Please strike section 7 from this document and move it elsewhere to
>>avoid delaying the rest of the document.

BH> Which is not surprising, since the TAG considers IRIs not part of
BH> what the TAG considers the web.

Please don't guess what the TAG thinks or what individual TAG members
think, especially if you guess wrong.

This particular TAG member considers IRIs very much part of the Web
and argued for most of the telcon that they should stay in this
document, as the minutes show.

BH>  I am however not sure I fully understand
BH> the TAG's comment. It seems most reasonable to expect that removing that
BH> entire section would invalidate reviews of the document and thus require
BH> that the document goes back to WD status, not PR as you suggest.

Good point there.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group