CANCEL tag telcon 5 Apr

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:24:49 -0600
To: www-tag@w3.org

I didn't find much to put on the agenda for a meeting
this Monday.

The editor and at least one other tag member assured
me that they'd use the time to advance the work of
the TAG if I cancelled the meeting.

So it seems better to not meet.

A few reminders from our last meeting
http://www.w3.org/2004/03/29-tag-summary.html

No meeting 12 April.

Action CL: Send a draft to www-tag explaining why the .mobile proposal
is misinformed. If the TAG supports the proposal, send to ICANN on the
official mailing list.

Action IJ: Talk to DJW about sending a proposal to the TAG (focusing on
social issues) that the TAG could review and possibly endorse.

        IJ: I expect to do editorial work, tracking.
        CL: [IJ missed]
        SW: I shall be reviewing section 2.3 issues
        NW: I shall be looking over section 3
        MJ: I will be helping CL with section 4. [And sending comments
        to public-webarch-comments]
        DC: I need to mull over PH comments, respond to Kopecky
        TBL: Follow up with David Booth
        RF: Section 2, finish draft of URI spec this week.

FYI, I responded to Kopecky and Hayes, in part.
Nothing that merits group discussion yet.
see public-webarch-comments archives if you're interested.

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?