RE: Arch Doc: 26 September 2003 Editor's Draft

From: Bullard, Claude L (Len) <clbullar@ingr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:01:42 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org

I guess we have to live with the imprecision of
natural language where terms are related out
of context to cope with our inability to express
a logical definition.  Selah.

"The World Wide Web is an information space."

So is the trunk of our Ford Focus after my
wife loads it up with bags of bar coded groceries.

If all of the 'documents' that can be retrieved
by dereferencing a URI were to simultaneously
disappear, what would be left?

len

From: Ian B. Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]

The 18 September 2003 Editor's Draft of "Architecture of
the World Wide Web" is now available at:

   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2003/webarch-20030926/

Please note in particular the change to the abstract,
based on Roy's recent proposal and subsequent discussion
on the list.