New RDDL draft

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:25:43 -0700
To: WWW-Tag <www-tag@w3.org>

In connection with my action on namespaceDocument-8, I have published a
new draft of RDDL at http://www.tbray.org/tag/rddl4.html - the only
change is the insertion of a "Status of this Document" section which
says that the TAG has thought about this and thinks that RDDL is a
suitable format (note *A* suitable format) for namespace documents.

My action item is half-done, I need to do the following:

- add a "hello world" example near the top of the doc
- produce a normative transformation into RDF, probably XSLT
--
Cheers, Tim Bray
         (ongoing fragmented essay: http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/)