Draft Finding on AbstractComponentRefs-37 issue

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:48:57 -0700
To: <www-tag@w3.org>
I attach the html.  Hopefully soon I will get my cvs access going.

I thought that there were some general web architecture practices that
should be described in the finding and also be "liftable" into the web arch
document.  I've put these into the TAG recommendation section.  Ian, you can
probably copy the first 3 paragraphs and the good practices into the web
arch doc, and optionally the 4th paragraph, from the TAG Rec section.

Cheers,
Dave