Re: Revised TAG finding: '"Deep Linking" in the World Wide Web'

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: 14 Oct 2003 18:48:19 -0400
To: Peter Brown <peter@justbrown.net>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 17:28, Peter Brown wrote:
> Ian:
>
> I can try to find out more internally on the legal intent of the EU
> directive in question: we are looking at similar provisions with
> regard to our own "Information Architecture "so the research would be
> useful in any case...

Peter,

Thank you for writing. I would appreciate any feedback you
might be able to offer on this topic.

I'm sure the TAG would be happy to link to additional
directives that are in line with this finding, or where
groups disagree with the finding, to listen to their
reasons.

 - Ian

> Regards,
>
> Peter Brown
> (formerly Pappamikail)
> Head of Information Resources Management
> European Parliament
>
> This mail reflects the views and opinions of the author alone.
> Institutional affilaition is indicated for information purposes only.
> Any formal correspondence on any matter contained within this mail
> should be addressed to pbrown@eurpoarl.eu.int
>
> "Information Architecture with XML", by Peter Brown, published by John
> WIley & Sons
> See www.XMLbyStealth.net

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447