Nov. 28th draft last call?

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 08:10:16 -0800
To: www-tag@w3.org

I'm about to send a long email with the usual raft of editorial
commentary.  On the downside, there are quite a few items, and most of
them are at the "drop-dead" level for me, i.e. no last call until
settled.  However, there are grounds for optimism:

(a) most of them are (I think) pretty uncontroversial, and
(b) I suspect that if 3 other TAG members did an editorial pass at this
level, they'd come up with a list of things that had a huge degree of
overlap.

On the other hand, if 3 other TAG members come in with similarly-long
substantially-disjoint list, our chances of going for last call are
pretty well cooked.

So my suggestion is that we plow through these, we have two meetings to
do it, and make a real try for last call.

By the way, very good editorial work Ian. -Tim