Re: Qnames in attrs and c14n

Hmmm... either that screws up the use of qnames in attribute values
even more, which makes any alternative xml-validatable RDF syntax look
pretty longwinded with URIs,
or it is a nail in the coffin for c14n, which already has trouble with
xml:lang and xml:base.

Suppose we use single quotes around qnames and double quotes around
everything else ;-)

tim