Re: Arch Doc: 11 November 2003 Editor's Draft

On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 15:05, Mark Baker wrote:
[...]
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 09:21:31PM -0800, Paul Cotton wrote:
> > Mark
> >
> > > Another comment is that I feel that before going to last call,
> > > that the issue I previously raised[1] regarding the
> > > (mis?)use of RFC 2119, needs to be resolved.
> >
> > I am sure many originators of TAG issues would argue that THEIR issue
> > should be resolved before an initial Last Call of the Architecture
> > document.
> >
> > But given that the Architecture document is a living document, I believe
> > the TAG must balance getting an initial version done with trying to
> > close all our outstanding issues.

Hmm... I guess there are issues and Issues. I don't think Mark is
referring to any of the "first class" issues in our issues list,
but we did discuss the (mis?) use of RFC2119 a considerable
amount in the last couple days.

Reviewing the comment from 27 Sep,
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Sep/0191.html
I think that some edits we agreed to in the meeting are
likely to address it to Mark's satisfaction.

Stay tuned...