RE: Arch Doc: 11 November 2003 Editor's Draft

From: Paul Cotton <pcotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:21:31 -0800
To: "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>

Mark

> Another comment is that I feel that before going to last call,
> that the issue I previously raised[1] regarding the
> (mis?)use of RFC 2119, needs to be resolved.

I am sure many originators of TAG issues would argue that THEIR issue
should be resolved before an initial Last Call of the Architecture
document.

But given that the Architecture document is a living document, I believe
the TAG must balance getting an initial version done with trying to
close all our outstanding issues.

Currently I favor a very date driven approach to getting a Last Call WD
out for review and would prefer that the we concentrate on fixing the
current document and not add a large number of issues to our To Do list.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com