RE: Draft TAG finding available: Client handling of MIME headers

Thanks, Martin :-)

Aren't we just reviewing a draft TAG finding that says that MIME headers are
authorative?

So I really don't see how Apache/moddav's current behaviour can be
considered correct -- it's not like the server administrator currently can
make a conscious decision to respect MIME headers sent by the client. The
default handling is to ignore them, and there's no way to change that
(unless I oversee a config option -- if I do I'd really love to learn about
that one).

Julian