Re: Grinding to a halt on Issue 27.

Joshua Allen wrote:

> True; if they happen to use the same schema *and* the same
> schema-validation tools, and they do make sure that the schema is
> associated with a namespace name explicitly (not always the case), then
> they ought to be bug-compatible, yes.

I find this whole conversation a little weird. You are saying that
people tend to mis-spell URIs. I'm telling you that the standard
technique in XML for avoiding mis-spellings of all types (whether
element type names, attribute names or namespace names) is to use a
schema or DTD. You in turn make this sound as if it is some kind of
highly unusual procedure.

  Paul Prescod