Re: Proposed issue; Visibility of Web services

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 15 Jul 2003 10:40:41 -0500
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 12:06, Mark Baker wrote:
> [...]

I couldn't support adding this to our issues list because
it wasn't very clear to me what the issue was. I
think several other TAG members were in a similar position.

I find that stories with concrete examples of following
or not following principles make things pretty clear
pretty quickly. I think the scenarios
in these findings help a lot...

So I'd appreciate it if folks would tell stories when
they request new issues.