RE: xlinkScope-23 and XML Core WG [was: [Minutes] 30 June 2003 TA G teleconference]

Hello Paul,

The message of mine being referred to is the one at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Mar/0104

Actually, the minutes are wrong in that the message was sent to the XML and
Hypertext Coordination Groups... and not the XML Core WG. It makes no
specific request for feedback, so I'm not sure that anything has strictly
fallen through the cracks. However, I am unaware of how either of the CGs
has responded to my message on behalf of the TAG. Chris Lilley indicated
that there had been some discussion in at least one of the CGs (I believe he
is a member of both) and has an action to ping both for a status update.
More a question of finding out what, if anything, is happening than anyone
being delinquent on feedback.

The TAG also indicated that it would do more work in this area and report
again should it reach any new concensus, but to date we have not discussed
the substance of the issue since 17th March [1].

Thanks,

Stuart
--
[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/17-tag-summary#xlinkScope-23