Which media type is used for interpreting fragment identifiers?

From: Murata Makoto <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: 21 Jan 2003 14:08:26 +0900
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp

I read [Minutes] 13 Jan 2003 TAG teleconf.

    See email from M. Murata
     1. fragmentInXML-28 : Use of fragment identifiers in
        XML.

    Action IJ: No new issue. Add this to issue 28 (with
    reference to XInclude).

I am happy with this decision.  Let me suggest a brief
note for the issue list.

    Which media type should be used for interpreting fragment
    identifiers?  Section 2.4 in the WWW architecture says
    the media type of the retrieval result, but Sections 4.2
    and 4.3 in the XInclude CR says text/xml or text/plain.

Cheers,

Makoto